The New Photovoltaic Plant of DeBulCo – a Step Towards a Better Future
Photovoltaic plants are a modern solution to produce electricity based on the use of sunlight. These devices convert sunlight into electricity by using photovoltaic panels that collect and convert solar energy into electrical energy. Photovoltaic plants are useful and efficient, which is why companies are increasingly investing in them, including our own company.
We are happy and proud to announce that we have officially opened our second photovoltaic plant, which represents a step towards sustainability and environmental responsibility. We can now produce even more green energy.
Photovoltaic plants have several major advantages that make them preferred sources of energy. One of the main ones is that they use sunlight, which is abundant and free. This reduces the dependence on exhaustible natural resources such as coal or gas. Photovoltaic systems are also noiseless and have no harmful emissions, making them environmentally friendly without any negative effects on the local community.
Our two plants are installed on the roof of our production hall in the village of Musachevo. They are intended to cover our in-house needs and their generation capacities are 170.2 kWp and 101.3 kWp respectively.
Some of the other key benefits of deploying a second PV plant at DeBulCo include:
- We take responsibility to limit the use of energy resources and reduce greenhouse gas emissions in order to prevent environmental pollution.
- Our support for the Renewable Energy Directive (https://energy.ec.europa.eu/) is expressed through the delivery of renewable energy back to the grid.
- Saving natural resources and utilizing inexhaustible ones contribute to cost reduction.
- We encourage our employees to become more actively involved in the efficient use of energy.
- We build trust with our partners, customers, suppliers, and others through our commitment to complying with energy efficiency and protecting the environment.
Why did we decide to make a second photovoltaic plant? As a leading company, we strive to minimize the negative impacts on the environment and optimize our work processes. The second photovoltaic plant is a part of our strategy to achieve these goals.
In this regard, DeBulCo’s second plant provides several key advantages both for us and for our customers. First, it increases our capacity to produce clean energy. This means we can reduce our dependence on conventional energy sources that often lead to environmental pollution. Second, the new photovoltaic plant will reduce the carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions associated with the production of electricity.
The graph below shows the daily consumption per hour from an external supplier and from PVP.
Here is the impact of the project in numbers:
- In the two years since we have been using the PV plant, we have consumed electricity in this proportion: 66% from an external supplier and 34% from an internal supplier – PVP.
- For the month of December 2022, which is also the shortest working month, we have a 14% share of PVP1 in the total energy consumption.
- For the month of December 2023, the share combines both PVPs and has grown to 18%.
- Our expectations are that on an annual basis we will produce between 50-60% of all the electricity needed in the factory from our two photovoltaic plants.
With the opening of the second photovoltaic plant, we at DeBulCo confirm our commitment to protecting the environment and reducing the carbon footprint. This is also an important step towards a more sustainable and environmentally responsible business model. Our customers can be confident that the products they receive has been manufactured with a minimal impact on nature, and in addition we hope to reduce the costs and be more competitive on the market.
Would you like to learn more about our services? Send us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +359888703887.